Inside the Life of Me.....

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Vegetable Dip Made With Greek Yogurt-- by Alicia

So my sister had her baby shower yesterday and the caterer made this awesome veggie dip... I asked her if she used sour cream and she said "no I used Greek yogurt, it's healthier and pregnancy safe"... two thumbs up for me! I loved it so much I wanted to try to make this dip at home... I found a similar recipe while online searching, tried it, and it turned out great! I love that it is a healthier dip to eat with veggies, since I love veggies!


Vegetable Dip Made With Greek Yogurt

You will need: Onion Flakes, Minced Parsley, Dill Weed (also great with fish!), Paprika and Garlic Salt

I used this Greek Yogurt, but you can use any kind really

Finished Product!


What you need:

1 Tb. Onion Flakes
2 tsp. Minced Parsley Flakes
1  tsp. Dry Dill Weed (you can add more if you feel it needs more dill flavor)
1/2 tsp. Paprika
1 tsp. Garlic Salt


Mix all ingredients together with 17.6 oz Greek Yogurt and serve with carrot sticks, celery and cucumber slices!



No comments:

Post a Comment