Inside the Life of Me.....

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Homemade Salsa Topping for Fish-- by Alicia

I like to have fresh toppings on my fish, especially salmon! I cut up a few things from the fridge and added to the top of cooked salmon, so good!

Salsa Topping for Salmon

What you need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- sliced up baby tomatoes 
- sliced up olives
- sliced up avocado
(can add chopped onion as well!)

I eyeball the amounts I want cut up, it depends on the number of fish fillets you are making! Add all sliced ingredients to a small mixing bowl and add a little olive oil (prob don't need 1/4 c. if only making one portion)
Mix together and add to top of fish! (We broil our salmon for a couple minutes on each side)

This recipe is also really tasty if you use a wood board to cook your salmon on the grill with. We buy flavored (smoked) fish boards at the store for a couple dollars, great flavor!



No comments:

Post a Comment