Inside the Life of Me.....

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Williams Sonoma

So.. I am officially obsessed with Williams Sonoma stuff... I mean for a girl who likes to cook with cute bowls, spoons and other gadgets, this is like my "mothership"... :)

I went in there the other day to check out some of their stuff and found a couple items that I love!!

How cute is this cupcake stand?? I think cupcakes are so darn cute and fun to make, especially with homeade cream cheese frosting! It would be fun to use this to display your cupcakes at a party!

LOVE, LOVE this!! I love brie and especially when it is baked... with a drizzle of raspberry sauce! This cookware for Brie is super cute and would be great for hosting!





Pretty excited to try these out! You can find the recipes at 

No comments:

Post a Comment