Inside the Life of Me.....

Friday, June 17, 2011

Peanut Butter Pie!

I love peanut butter, and so does Tyler.. so I wanted to make a dessert that had a lot of it in it! First I thought of PB cookies, but wanted something creamier, so I looked up a PB Pie Recipe with an oreo crust.... it looks so good! I will post my picture of it when it is finished setting in the freezer!

Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
This picture is from Taste of Home

Ingredients:
- 1/2 peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 whip cream (and more for the topping!)
- 4 to 5 cups oreos (crushed in food processor)
- 1 (8oz) pkg of regular cream cheese
- chocolate shavings or nuts for the topping!

How to:
1. Throw PB, milk. cream cheese and whip cream into blender until smooth
2. For crust, mash up cookies in food processor and spread as crust in bottom of glass pie pan
3. Pour filling into crust and place in freezer to set!
4. Make sure to take out of freezer about 2 hrs before serving... :)
5. Add whip cream and topping!

No comments:

Post a Comment