Inside the Life of Me.....

Monday, August 22, 2011

Shrimp Salad on Cucumber Slices by Skinny Taste

I love me some cucumbers and shrimp! I would like to try this as an appetizer for Tyler and I one night, healthy and delicious!

Shrimp Salad on Cucumber Slices


Ingredients:
  • 3/4 lb cooked shrimp, peeled (weight after peeled)
  • 2 celery stalks, chopped
  • 1 tbsp red onion, chopped
  • 2 tbsp light mayonnaise (I used Hellmann's)
  • 1 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
  • Goya Adobo
  • salt and fresh ground pepper
  • 30 thin slices cucumber (about 1 large)
  • chopped chives for garnish
Directions:

Combine shrimp, celery, onion, mayonnaise, yogurt, and season to taste with adoboand pepper. Arrange cucumbers on a platter, season with salt and top each slice with a heaping tablespoon of shrimp salad. Top with chopped chives for garnish.


No comments:

Post a Comment