Inside the Life of Me.....

Monday, October 25, 2010

I LOVE BRIE!!

I LOVE BRIE!! It is a common snack at my house and I love it even more when it is right out of the oven!
Here is a recipe I found in Better Homes and Gardens for Baked Brie with Praline Topping!

Praline Topped Brie


Great appetizer for guests!! Can serve with crackers or apples!

Ingredients:

- 1- 13 ounce round baked brie cheese
- 1/2 c. orange marmalade
- 2 tbs. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. coarsely chopped pecans toasted
- apple slices or crackers/bread

How to:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cheese in a shallow oven safe dish or pie plate. 
2. In a small bowl, stir together orange marmalade and brown sugar. Spread on top of cheese.. sprinkle with pecans
3. Bake about 15 min. or until cheese is softened and topping is bubbly.



1 comment:

  1. I love brie, too! Any cheese that hangs around all soft and buttery is great.

    ReplyDelete