Inside the Life of Me.....

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Headbands

I am off work today and I was thinking how much I love creative buttons and headbands... so, I figured, why not make some headbands using creative buttons?? Since I am now growing out my hair, which by the way, will take about another 5 years at the rate that my hair grows... I have been wearing more headbands and figure this is a cheap way to mix it up and add some fun accessories to my outfits!

Here are a few that I made today.... I am no pro, but thought they might be cute with a sundress or a casual outfit...



I think they turned out pretty cute!! I am excited to wear them with jeans and a t-shirt!

My next venture will be making my own lipgloss, yes, I know this sounds super silly, but I LOVE lipgloss and found some fun recipes to use in making my own.. honey almond, cranberry and lemon! Now I just need to find some cute small containers to put them in.. I will let you know how it all works out!

3 comments:

  1. You made all of this in one day????? You are a super woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Alicia! Love your blog!

    Ann Harper(the keeper of the wedding dress)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yes, well it helps when you are off work and don't want to go out and spend money!

    Ann, thanks for the comment! I know who you are! Hope all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete