Inside the Life of Me.....

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ice Cream Party!



Since it is starting to get hot here is good ol' AZ, I looked up some cute ideas for having an ice cream party, not that I am going to have one anytime soon, but this could be a cute idea for if you have family and friends come over for dessert! Check it out!
image
This sign is from P-interest, I thought it was so cute!

image
I have seen so many ideas using cake pops lately,  they are so cute and manageable!  I am going to have to look up  websites where you can find recipes on how to make these super cute pops!

image
Love this idea of using an old crate for toppings, especially in the wine glasses, nice touch!

I found all these ideas on One Charming Party's Blog.. Love the way they decorated!

No comments:

Post a Comment