Inside the Life of Me.....

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Inspiring Wall Art

Looking through blogs, I have found some really unique wall art ideas that I love.. Since we don't have enough open walls for me to make all of these, I thought I would start with something a little more simple at first...

This is a picture I found while searching blogs, I can't remember which blog I found it on at the moment, but I wanted to try a couple of my own for our office, here is what I came up with:

I got the circle boards from Joanne Fabrics.. they were only like two dollars a piece, the fabric pieces I had and the lace doily was only a dollar! I had some old pearls that were broken so I added them to the pink circle on the right and added a silver button in the middle, they turned out really cute and look great in the office!

Here are some more "hoops" that I found that I think are super fun--

I really like the colors used in section 10


I also like the following wall art ideas:

Love this idea of having the plates strategically placed on the wall.. so cute!

I have mentioned this before, but I am really starting to love eclectic walls, so different and fun!

It has been fun researching these different looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment