Inside the Life of Me.....

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day




In my life I believe this is so true...
Now, my mom and I haven't always been the closest... we have had our ups and downs (mostly me being stubborn and not a "mushy" person), but whenever I ran into any kind of problem, my brain immediately said "call mom" and I followed suit.

Like the time that I went through my first major break up... oh that was a mess!! I cried and cried and cried and drove to see my parents pretty much every weekend and sometimes even the occasional week day, where I would pack all my work clothes and bedtime clothes up to drive 30 minutes away so that I could promptly go to bed, wake up and leave! But hey, "Home is where my mom is"

Or how about the time that I wasn't quite sure I was making the right decision on Tyler.. yes you heard me, Tyler (My Mr. Perfect)! At the time I wasn't sure if I wanted to date and I didn't know if I was traveling back down heart brake highway again, so, what did I do?? You guessed it! I called mom...(and by the way she told me to take the risk, I'm so glad I did!)

And then there was the time that I had a medical scare.. not that long ago and after already telling Tyler decided something was missing... calling my mom... so I did and she dropped EVERYTHING to come over and spend the whole day with me... I'm so lucky...

These are just a select few, but I wanted to share that I truly believe that 
"Home is Where Your Mom Is"

Happy Mother's Day mom, I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment