Inside the Life of Me.....

Friday, May 20, 2011

A Slip Shop

Oh. My. Goodness, I love these slips.... I found their name on a Blog called Love Stitched, and checked out their Etsy shop. They have the cutest slips to go under dresses, not that I own many dresses, but these might just make me want to buy some!


Embroidered Floral Eyelet Trimmed Slip - Cream / Ivory
This white one is so pretty and simple!

Lace Trimmed Slip -- Black
Love the black, maybe under a cocktail dress?

Plum Satin Two-tiered  Ruffle Slip -- Last One Available
Purple is fun too!

Three-tiered White Eyelet Ruffle Embellished Slip (also available in Cream)
Ok, so not too sure about the BLUE tights, but I love the white ruffles on this slip!

I think I might have to get one (or two) someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment